CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer cleaning...begins?

I think the saying is Spring cleaning, but when you have kiddos in the house, it takes place at all times of the year. My craft room, for example is the epitomy of disaster. When in use, nothing ever gets put away properly. That is my fault, but I have 3 distractions running around. So it's that time of year again to put it back together again. My motivation? Having to take a picture of this horrible mess and post it for my friends to see. lol Here's about a year and a half ago what I would like for it to look like:http://sweetdreamsthatcome.blogspot.com/2011/01/atg-gun.html

So this IS what it looks like now:

1 comments:

NaDell

The craft room is always the first place to go at my house. Things just get stacked there. Mine needs a good cleaning too. =) Good luck!

Post a Comment